Thursday, April 8, 2021

I'm not interested at all the new cosmetic releases. How come?

During 2020, all the cosmetic retailers bombarded the consumers with sales with discounts that weren't typically offered. Usually the sales, excluding Black Friday discounts from this comparision, is usually 10% - 30% off. During 2020, the discount for cosmetics were easily offered from 25% - 50% off. Wow. The sales were frequent as well, so it wasn't hard "to catch" the next one from the same brand, we just probably wait at most a month before the next sale starts.

When I saw that, that was when I thought to finally purchase some items that I was considering for a long time. Seeing the items go for 40% off, I thought it was the opportunity to finally get them.

I bought luxury eyeshadows. My goodness, I'm glad I have them because once they came into my possession, the desire for wanting more makeup just vanished.

I found the answers for "Are [luxury eyeshadows] worth the cost," and "What are [luxury eyeshadows] like," and that's what made me go "Yea, I'm good. Time to start using and enjoy what I have!"

That's how I stopped being tempted in new releases. I've accumulated so much eyeshadow that I can dupe the new palettes, even if the colors aren't exact. I'm all good.

Now to find a way to not be tempted by all the brushes =-=

No comments:

Post a Comment

What cosmetics do I like and Why

My ranking for makeup categories from favorite to meh are: Brushes Blushes Eyeshadows Foundation Powder Highlighter Bronzer, Contour, and Ey...