Tuesday, April 6, 2021

About Eri aka Rambling Thoughts

 

Hi guys,

I'm Eri.

My blog, Rambling Thoughts, is a text-based blog that will be about my journey with cosmetics, as an user. I particularly enjoy brushes and eyeshadows. I also have copious amount of skincare that I enjoy smothering on myself. I'm hoping to make this blog a resource for cosmetics items, and a motivation for panning and/or rotating one's makeup, just to get the most joy out of it.

Aside from the fun stuff, there will posts about my relationship with shopping to cope with my frustration, my sadness, and other negative energy. I'm not sure if it would be consider an addiction since I was never diagnosed, my health insurance doesn't cover mental health therapy.

I hope my journey will be some form of entertainment for you, or a form of solace to you.

 Best,

Eri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What cosmetics do I like and Why

My ranking for makeup categories from favorite to meh are: Brushes Blushes Eyeshadows Foundation Powder Highlighter Bronzer, Contour, and Ey...